• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS LS-INVENTORY V1 (OPEN SOURCE) (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

meidasxd

Reaction score
Credits
this inventory full of bugs.. Not worth it.
The inventory is fully working no bugs if you setup everything correctly everything will work without problems i already implemented it to my server with newest core. And you need also to config the config files correctly with your server please don't lie if you ain't capible of setuping it correctly! Even the developer of the inventory said to setup this inventory you need atleast some developing skills it won't just work if you drag and drop! the read me is just a start of setuping it!

wihove7369

Reaction score
Credits
The inventory is fully working no bugs if you setup everything correctly everything will work without problems i already implemented it to my server with newest core. And you need also to config the config files correctly with your server please don't lie if you ain't capible of setuping it correctly! Even the developer of the inventory said to setup this inventory you need atleast some developing skills it won't just work if you drag and drop! the read me is just a start of setuping it!
you can give me your qb-core please?
and the ls-core please
Anything will help

Last edited:

bboy41

Reaction score
Credits
Bro im not setup this can you help me for setup

Last edited: