• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE myDj (with preview) (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

birdy113

Reaction score
Credits
i run custom server and when i rewrite it to our server it works if i ensure it ingame but not from beginning when i start the server.

birdy113

Reaction score
Credits
its not standalone its ESX
I converted alot of scripts from ESX to ours but this somehow dont work when i start the server just when i am ensuring it when i am ingame. Its weird :D no errors either

CptTall

Reaction score
Credits
I converted alot of scripts from ESX to ours but this somehow dont work when i start the server just when i am ensuring it when i am ingame. Its weird :D no errors either
can u pass it to me if u dont mind i wanna give it a try

birdy113

Reaction score
Credits
Is it fixed?
No worked with other scripts meanwhile. I just wondered if anyone had same issues. Its orginal i just changed it from ESX to custom core i done this with alot before i double checked idk. I think it is something else that is conflicting with it.

birdy113

Reaction score
Credits
okay i finally figured why the scripts do not run the loops when you start the server ensure myDj
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
but if i ensure it while i am on server. pushing F8 then ensure myDj it works and loops work

lvcifer6969

Reaction score
Credits
ty so much, i already have script but its not working hopefully this one will work

Users who are viewing this thread

• badboi2k