• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NCHUB Special Editon 1.0 (1 Viewer)

rafale

Reaction score
Credits

Kambo

Reaction score
Credits
after testing whoever uploaded it put a lot of backdoors in it and 60% of the systems are broken so thanks for the failed post

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
as far as I know nchub doesn't sell things with backdoors..you are the one who put backdoors and %50 of the scripts are broken lol
NCHUB is known to put password stealers in his files. Oh and backdoors and most of the stuff is escrow thats why.

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
after testing whoever uploaded it put a lot of backdoors in it and 60% of the systems are broken so thanks for the failed post
If you dont know how to decrypt or understand how any of it works please dont comment saying "it doesnt work" :)

gpgghost

Reaction score
Credits
is there a way to locate all backdoors and ipgrabbers?

Kambo

Reaction score
Credits
are you a leaks site and expect to receive leaked files without backdoors and maybe from the creator of this thread ? lmao and you also dont know if its from nchub or the one who uploaded the files

in the end all the users here just want files here and even while creating the thread there are backdoors in the files and can blame others
the forum administrator here doesnt care so what does the guy who created this thread care about taking data from everyone else ?

thats why its better to have scripts as leaks and not full servers
but I dont care I just said my opinion its like that since v5 already lol

Users who are viewing this thread