• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS NCHub V2.3 Nopixel 4.0 + SQL [FIXED/REMOVED BACKDOORS] (4 Viewers)

ahmadbarznji

Apr 20, 2023
Credits
Hello all programmers, today I have decided to bring you the NCHub base but with the backdoors removed. Now all of you can enjoy it 100% and I have also rewritten the SQL and fixed it.

I have also taken the time to look for a character creation system the same as that of NoPixel 4.0 so it converts the base to that of 2.3 if you decide to use that system

Unfortunately I cannot leave these files 100% free but in compensation they will bring the rewritten SQL

NCHub V2 Base with SQL (below):

-=Stripped Content=-
database isn't working... it's missing most of the core stuff

amirexit

Sep 1, 2024
Credits
Hello all programmers, today I have decided to bring you the NCHub base but with the backdoors removed. Now all of you can enjoy it 100% and I have also rewritten the SQL and fixed it.

I have also taken the time to look for a character creation system the same as that of NoPixel 4.0 so it converts the base to that of 2.3 if you decide to use that system

Unfortunately I cannot leave these files 100% free but in compensation they will bring the rewritten SQL

-=Stripped Content=-
thank you bro for sharing this good script

kevkev2001

God VIP
Dec 31, 2020
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
is the

V2.1.3B Update

Also in this?​

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
thank you for sharing bro awesome

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
thank you for sharing bro awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

• yuri_rhiki23