• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NEW-HOT [VIBE RP V4 QBUS] [RIBSOSAY] LATEST BASE ON VIBE RP (1 Viewer)

crose

Reaction score
Credits
[PREVIEW]

This video is old version of vibe rp just so everyone know.

The version I posted came out today and is a version ahead and more optimized with better features.

Updated and more optimized than the first release.

[DOWNLOAD]

[GDRIVE]

Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

hoolsu

Reaction score
Credits
Is banking inventory, mechanic, everything is the same as in the movie?

crose

Reaction score
Credits
latest version is there is stress state (brain) in hud :unsure:
This video is old version of vibe rp just so everyone know.

The version I posted came out today and i a version ahead and more optimized with better features.

giangpham175

Banned
Reaction score
Credits

I just downloaded and tested, when testing there are some errors, of course there may still be many other errors that I have not tested or do not know
can't use seatbelt
can't enter the hospital
most have no access to police archives and vehicles

crose

Reaction score
Credits

I just downloaded and tested, when testing there are some errors, of course there may still be many other errors that I have not tested or do not know
can't use seatbelt
can't enter the hospital
How many times have you restarted your server before actually connecting to it? Its normal to jave couple errors if its the first time connecting to your local server. You meed to to build cache properly to have all resources working. So just restart your server once maybe twice without removing cache and if you still encountering errors then some thing else maybe the problem. It's working good on my end with bugs ofcourse but none that serious.

giangpham175

Banned
Reaction score
Credits
How many times have you restarted your server before actually connecting to it? Its normal to jave couple errors if its the first time connecting to your local server. You meed to to build cache properly to have all resources working. So just restart your server once maybe twice without removing cache and if you still encountering errors then some thing else maybe the problem. It's working good on my end with bugs ofcourse but none that serious.
I did a 3rd boot before coming back to this video and I also make sure to clear the cache every time I start the server :rolleyes:

giangpham175

Banned
Reaction score
Credits
who bought the server can tell me if you guys have any problems running this server ?

theclubtak

Reaction score
Credits

can't use seatbelt
can't enter the hospital
Looking through the video I see some things have been deleted. Check the deleted folders

Users who are viewing this thread