• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE (NEW) pack inside script (has exclusive scripts) (1 Viewer)

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
This pack is exclusive to the Insider script with all open source scripts

PREVIEW

Last edited:

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
Scammer! Not standalone! I’ll report him
friend, I put the name of the specified script prints, just do a little research, don't be ignorant and stupid, of course it's not standalone, the site only has 3 options esx, qbus and standalone I put standalone because it has both and it was the one that best fit between the 3 options what is on the website

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
you are trying to discredit other members without having the slightest knowledge about it, as well as encouraging intrigues by selling supposedly free scripts
Scammer! Not standalone! I’ll report him

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
its leaked but u give too much credits

There are some scripts that are not yet leaked in this pack, they are all open and they have all been tested against malicious code, the value is fair, it takes a lot of work to organize, look for open sorce scripts, inspect them against malicious codes

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
Please update your link, thanks ! <3

I'm feeling it now please wait 5 minutes link will be corrected thanks for the feedback
but remember that you need to buy Permission to download using website credits I didn't find your transaction on the website, the link is working fine, I started testing it

Last edited:

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
Does the job sorter have sql?

Have to see when I got it it came without

It's an intentional leak, yes, when you can send a functional script, but also to have a study base, if you touch it a little, I'm sure you'll be able to make it work.
I will also contact the guy who gave me the script to try to get msql from the script and fix this, thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread