• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NO PIXEL 4.0 ANIMATION MENU [RARE] [PLEASE READ] (1 Viewer)

kinghs

Reaction score
Credits
guys the script is working only the dances he said that if anyone can fix it plus its np Base so if anyone can fix it contact me i willing to pay 200 credits for it

slawhawrerr

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah, errors happen but the menu still opens and works to some extent. Hoping someone can fix it.

This script is definitely not encrypted. I’ve had many people have it work.

Are you installing it correctly?
oh im sorry i didnt mean it like that, i meant yikes for the errors and i personally like a clean script and there are a lot of things i should do to remove the errors the yikes i meant was that it will take a good amount of time to fix it and stuff, its good tho, and btw yeah they are right your files are encrypted, java script encrypted

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Credits
oh im sorry i didnt mean it like that, i meant yikes for the errors and i personally like a clean script and there are a lot of things i should do to remove the errors the yikes i meant was that it will take a good amount of time to fix it and stuff, its good tho, and btw yeah they are right your files are encrypted, java script encrypted
No worries!
I was assuming they meant the script wasn't working due to fxap.
JS encryption is easy enough to get round, I'll be updating this soon with a clean version as I work on it :)

kinghs

Reaction score
Credits
No worries!
JS encryption is easy enough to get round, I'll be updating this soon with a clean version as I work on it :)
Please do that i will pay double maybe triple for it im serious i always wanted it

.5lood.

Reaction score
Credits
NO PIXEL 4.0 ANIMATION MENU

HOW TO INSTALL

Drag [np-emote] into your resources folder
Add the following line of code to a Radial Menu event
Code:
emotes:OpenMenu
View attachment 13691
Use Radial Menu to open the Animation Menu

NOTES
This is quite buggy but hopefully someone with more knowledge can fix it and release a more stable version.
Placed Emotes seem to bug out and not let you move
Quick Animations don't seem to work
Everything else seems fine
I think this was made for QB not sure about ESX

I hope someone can take this and work with what we have here. These "Developers" claiming to make these when they are clearly stolen from other people need to stop. This is the only reason I leaked this, I'm sick of people being scammed by these so called companies / dev's.

Any issues just let me know and I'll help.

Low Credits also since I like being able to help everyone.

PREVIEW
View attachment 13690

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy 💚
I wanted this so much !

.5lood.

Reaction score
Credits

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable​

NO PIXEL 4.0 ANIMATION MENU

HOW TO INSTALL

Drag [np-emote] into your resources folder
Add the following line of code to a Radial Menu event
Code:
emotes:OpenMenu
View attachment 13691
Use Radial Menu to open the Animation Menu

NOTES
This is quite buggy but hopefully someone with more knowledge can fix it and release a more stable version.
Placed Emotes seem to bug out and not let you move
Quick Animations don't seem to work
Everything else seems fine
I think this was made for QB not sure about ESX

I hope someone can take this and work with what we have here. These "Developers" claiming to make these when they are clearly stolen from other people need to stop. This is the only reason I leaked this, I'm sick of people being scammed by these so called companies / dev's.

Any issues just let me know and I'll help.

Low Credits also since I like being able to help everyone.

PREVIEW
View attachment 13690

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy 💚
it's encrypted. I want my credits back

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

slawhawrerr

Reaction score
Credits
No worries!
yeah no worries but its a common thing every nopixel script are js encrypted. your all good brother anyways thank you for sharing it, if u managed to decrypt it just reply to this thread maybe i can reduce the scripts and repost it so others can benfit from it.

Asnt73

Reaction score
Credits
this script is working fine , just not possible to edit as we like as code are encrypted

Users who are viewing this thread