• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Nopixel 4.0 Shops only 50 credits (1 Viewer)

kaydenz97

Reaction score
Credits
Converted to QBCore!
Credits: ApolonTest12 (https://highleaks.com/index.php?threads/nopixel-4-0-shops-only-50-credits.20934/#post-287078) (ESX Version)
index.php

This is QB version:

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

TheMaxx

Reaction score
Credits
no its free on launcher leaks not paying you 50 cred for stolen content

slawhawrerr

Reaction score
Credits
u can add in config.lua
ik but i wanted an example, but i just looked at the police one and found it, and btw i want my credits back its not working you changed it wrongly the items wont add to the inventory and the money wont deduct, so basically you converted one simple line from client.lua

kaydenz97

Reaction score
Credits
ik but i wanted an example, but i just looked at the police one and found it, and btw i want my credits back its not working you changed it wrongly the items wont add to the inventory and the money wont deduct, so basically you converted one simple line from client.lua

-=Stripped Content=-
no one complain my script like u. check ur inventory. It seems you don't know anything about coding. If any issue just delete this line (line 13 & line 24 in server.lua) Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2024-01-26 lúc 10.58.09.png

kylestrong

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Anyone having issue with it attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')

Users who are viewing this thread