• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Only today VIP Lifetime for the old price: 30,- euro tomorrow (30/06/2024) it will be 50,- euro. For any payments such as PayPal, IDeal, Bancontact, or any other method please open a ticket in our Discord or check out our Support Page💕

STANDALONE NoPixel 4.0 visuals fixed version with stream files 80MB (NoPixel Graphics) (3 Viewers)

_twaxx

Reaction score
Credits
NoPixel 4.0 visuals fixed version lights, maps.... (different from leaked versions) with stream files :
-=Stripped Content=-

+200 people buy

If anyone has a problem with the maps:

delete map.meta in nopixel_visuals/map.meta
and remove map.meta from fxmanifest.lua
Thanks so much :), I will check it out later!

Allya

Reaction score
Credits
But here's the thing, if you delete the map file then timecycles won't work so you won't have the same visuals as np. Does someone have the original version that cointains the compability for other mlo's ? It's called Vanilla Version so that one won't spawn the default IPLS, for example I have Gabz MRPD, if I leave the map file then the old mrpd IPL will be in place too.
So far no one has that version.

badboi2k

God VIP
Reaction score
Credits
But here's the thing, if you delete the map file then timecycles won't work so you won't have the same visuals as np. Does someone have the original version that cointains the compability for other mlo's ? It's called Vanilla Version so that one won't spawn the default IPLS, for example I have Gabz MRPD, if I leave the map file then the old mrpd IPL will be in place too.
So far no one has that version.
I've been looking for the same thing

Allya

Reaction score
Credits
I've been looking for the same thing
I'm sure someone has it here but I don't know if they want to share it. Atleast I could take a look of the structure files, i'm not interested in the props and other things. I just want the timecycles to work and to remove the IPLs.

Allya

Reaction score
Credits
If you remove the map file then nothing will work because the map file is calling for everything, timecycles, ipls, trash density ( Procedural ) So, we need the Vanilla Version that will remove the IPLS.
But seems no one wants to share it.

Users who are viewing this thread