• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP NOPIXEL 4.0 VISUALS PACK NOW FREE (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content
Reaction score
Credits
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND CANNOT READ I AM NOW MAKING IT FREE HOWEVER I DONT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF U HAVE A PROBLEM ASK SOMEONE ELSE AND YES IT DOES REMOVE YOUR IPL ...

https://mega.nz/file/we9BRJYb#57v5l8KXQvfbNtsdKXdEY4RcA7IDDiZC3k5PTMtVOGk

IF YOUR STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN WHEN LOADING INTO YOUR SERVER ITS BECAUSE ITS READING THE VEHICLES.META ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT BE PATIENT AND WAIT A MINUTE

SOME FILES HAVE BEEN DELETED BECUASE SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING ISSUES, THE MAIN FILES ARE THERE AND WORKING

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER VISUAL MODIFIERS IN YOUR SERVER OR IT WILL CAUSE CRASHES

Proof:
1705775984799.png

Last edited:

Bon

Reaction score
Credits
:0 amo los gráficos de nopixel se ven espectaculares cambian todo el ambiente del servidor y el GTA V

meidasxd

Reaction score
Credits
my fivem keeps crashing every time i try to join server anyone knows the fix?

Reaction score
Credits
not nopixel graphics pack lmao, something completely different, and it keeps crashing anyways.

Reaction score
Credits
It is 100% nopixel 4.0 graphics it was straight from tebex and decrypted I just modified it a bit to fix some textures

Bon

Reaction score
Credits
Se ve perfecto habría que ver algunos problemas pero de por si se agradece de compartirlo a todos nosotros

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Freedom

Administrator
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
It is 100% nopixel 4.0 graphics it was straight from tebex and decrypted I just modified it a bit to fix some textures
Its only the visuals! and even thats not complete....
if it straight from NP then it will look like this:
1705929762608.png
1705929787802.png
So what are we going to do ? you can contact me on Discord iam Freedom Super Visor of Highleaks.
I will give you time to response on me otherwise i need to take action.!

Reactions: eXe
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Reaction score
Credits
Its only the visuals! and even thats not complete....
if it straight from NP then it will look like this:
View attachment 12824
View attachment 12825
So what are we going to do ? you can contact me on Discord iam Freedom Super Visor of Highleaks.
I will give you time to response on me otherwise i need to take action.!
I Did say it was modified because there was an issue with textures if people aren't happy they can get a refund

Users who are viewing this thread