• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX Nopixel Inventory 3.0 / 3.5 (1 Viewer)

OfficialAshh

Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys , Today i share the nopixel inventory 3.0 and 3.5 ui i buy the script from lesimo but he didnt reply me :)

Note : Nui = 3.5 Nui2 = 3.0 if u want to use 3.0 just change nui2 to nui that all. (U need know some coding with this inventory like add function)

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

If the download Link cant download just command down i will reupload
gy

DanielFVSousa

Reaction score
Credits
im having issues with the crafting menu, i can craft anything even if i don't have the items that are required to craft. any one knows how to fix it?

zBen

Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys , Today i share the nopixel inventory 3.0 and 3.5 ui i buy the script from lesimo but he didnt reply me :)

Note : Nui = 3.5 Nui2 = 3.0 if u want to use 3.0 just change nui2 to nui that all. (U need know some coding with this inventory like add function)

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

Nice

ovj

Reaction score
Credits

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

Thanks

Xecutioner

Reaction score
Credits

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

nice

XeGucci

Reaction score
Credits

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

thank you bro so much!!

Qrazzkyy123

Reaction score
Credits

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

nice

FELIX

Reaction score
Credits

Preview
:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-

nice

Users who are viewing this thread