• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP Nopixel MDT [RARE] (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content

ago000

Reaction score
Credits
Hello i gonna post today nopixel police MDT, you just need to convert it to your framework and everything works.

Paid for that shit 40 dollars, and i think 100 credits is good for that because it is really rare.

remind: [IF IT DOES NOT WORK WELL, I GIVE YOU YOUR CREDITS BACK] mdt_2.png

Xyntas

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Files have been checked, no back-doors or what so ever.

+ rep

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

flatd115

Reaction score
Credits
Hello i gonna post today nopixel police MDT, you just need to convert it to your framework and everything works.

Paid for that shit 40 dollars, and i think 100 credits is good for that because it is really rare.

remind: [IF IT DOES NOT WORK WELL, I GIVE YOU YOUR CREDITS BACK] View attachment 8296

-=Stripped Content=-
can u put how to install

LNDev

Reaction score
Credits
If you send me free i convert to QBCore and send to you again to repost here

mynamedord

Reaction score
Credits

remind: [IF IT DOES NOT WORK WELL, I GIVE YOU YOUR CREDITS BACK] View attachment 8296

-=Stripped Content=-
Thanks for the share man! This looks insane

Users who are viewing this thread