• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP NoPixel V3.5 Clone Server [Bought from Fiverr] (2 Viewers)

NoPixel content
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Vegemite

Reaction score
Credits
I dont feel you paid 400 euros reason being alot of this server on other sources with free scripting

Last edited by a moderator:

Nataliaaa

Female Developer From Spain
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
How am I talking shit ? I am just stating alot of this is on launcher leaks
You are saying I didn't pay 400 euros, I know what I paid ,and it's 420 euros. The server has no bugs , no problems, it's perfect to start a NP based server. I know you can find few scripts leaked that the server uses but they are buggy, the original server dev fixed them all. I could have started selling it as some scammers do but I wanted to share it with people in order to get a better FiveM community.

Vegemite

Reaction score
Credits
You are saying I didn't pay 400 euros, I know what I paid ,and it's 420 euros. The server has no bugs , no problems, it's perfect to start a NP based server. I know you can find few scripts leaked that the server uses but they are buggy, the original server dev fixed them all. I could have started selling it as some scammers do but I wanted to share it with people in order to get a better FiveM community.
ok and thats fine as I said I doubt that much was was spent as if so he scammed you for too much not saying you didnt pay that.

Nataliaaa

Female Developer From Spain
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
ok and thats fine as I said I doubt that much was was spent as if so he scammed you for too much not saying you didnt pay that.
Well, It was a missunderstanding from me, sorry. I can send screeshots if you are interested in the server ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread