• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP NoPixel V3.5 Clone Server [Bought from Fiverr] (3 Viewers)

NoPixel content

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits
Hello if I am the owner and have the job how do I sell the car to the people ??? have tried a few things

or how to buy a car ?

Last edited:

Nataliaaa

Female Developer From Spain
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Hello if I am the owner and have the job how do I sell the car to the people ??? have tried a few things

or how to buy a car ?
You have to go to the info book near the immigrant guy office and use the eye

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits
I've already tried that but in neither of the two car dealerships is there a function to see when I do the third eye

Attachments

• grabilla.g24192.png
    grabilla.g24192.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 35

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits
You have to go to the info book near the immigrant guy office and use the eye
it may be that it is bugged in both car dealerships! I've also looked in the files for the things but can't find anything. when I look with the third eye there isn't even a pee where it should be!

veinpro

Reaction score
Credits
hi, I get this error
[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. <- System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled. <- System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.
[ script:np-base] SCRIPT ERROR: @np-base/utility/sh_util.lua:13: bad argument #1 to 'sub' (string expected, got boolean)
[ script:np-base] SCRIPT ERROR: @np-base/utility/sh_util.lua:13: bad argument #1 to 'sub' (string expected, got boolean)
[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 203 milliseconds
[ script:np-fx] SCRIPT ERROR: @np-fx/sv_events.lua:48: attempt to index a boolean value (local 'user')
[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. <- System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled. <- System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread