• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NVE UPSCALER DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV FPS BOOST (2 Viewers)

vacban45852

You're preferred Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
I-Love-Razed.org
Credits
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

Enjoy and Mery Christmas !

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.

READ THE README IF PROBLEM.
AMD RADEON GRAPHICS CARD IS FULLY UNSTABLE !

-Bl4ckH4wK-

Reaction score
Credits
Omfg, this is the solution i was looking for, cuz during the night, looking to the sky scratchers, i've a severe fps drop even with the game only using like 50% of my GPU and 30% of CPU, damn it. Now i need some credits, i'm new here, if you want to help me out, react my comment please, i think i get 1 credit every react, pretty sure :)

Attachments

• 61cv9RDhf1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61cv9RDhf1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 30

vacban45852

You're preferred Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
I-Love-Razed.org
Credits
Omfg, this is the solution i was looking for, cuz during the night, looking to the sky scratchers, i've a severe fps drop even with the game only using like 50% of my GPU and 30% of CPU, damn it. Now i need some credits, i'm new here, if you want to help me out, react my comment please, i think i get 1 credit every react, pretty sure :)
Merry Christmas

Heiness

Reaction score
Credits
GOOD JOB

NICE WORK VACBAN! THX

I'm Used QHD 165Hz Monitor and i7 11700K, RTX 3070TI, 32GB DDR4 RAMs

DLSS MOD is Working..

But... frame generation is an RTX 4000 series-only work feature

And the DLSS/DLAA MOD operation looks better than the GTA 5 basic AA and seems to have improved frame stability

I recommend it because it uses the sharpenning feature of the Nvidia game filter together

so it shows a much cleaner screen.

Last edited:

-Bl4ckH4wK-

Reaction score
Credits
I've installed the upscale mod using the instructions, flawless, easy, with these mods : NVE + QuantV + NA Revo in FiveM and crashed, please help =S
I've cleared the Dx shaders and everything, tried again, same crash . . .

CfxCrashDump_2023_12_21_15_08_56.zip - 1.1 MB

Attachments

• FiveM Crash.PNG
    FiveM Crash.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Plugins folder.PNG
    Plugins folder.PNG
    12 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

manolominero

Reaction score
Credits
Hey, thank you for posting this, can someone help me getting 80 credits?? I was tying to find this everywere but the only site I found it is by paying credits, so it will be very helpfull if any of you guys gave me any advice on how to get credits fast, thank you!

bnyrd

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy and Mery Christmas !

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.
thank you so much man

-Bl4ckH4wK-

Reaction score
Credits
I've tried everything, reinstalled the game, the FiveM, followed all the instructions again, but still crashes on the FiveM first launch =S, man, i want it so bad, the vanilla AAs sucks.

bettersenna99

Reaction score
Credits
Did you found something about it? I can't find help and i hate so much the vanilla AAs
Same exact bug for me, same error, can't find the reason

I reinstalled everything, updated my gta/fivem/drivers still not working

I have GTA 5 on Epic, maybe that's the problem ?

Users who are viewing this thread