• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

[OLD] NVE MAY UPDATE 2023 (1 Viewer)

daddyaustin

Reaction score
Credits
Hello ! There is my share for NVE in live from discord of creator

PREVIEW :

Patch notes :
View attachment 7654

Note: Please be sure to check the updated README guide for instructions on installing and using ReShade for NVE
Downloads Links :

Single Player / Story Mode Package: -=Stripped Content=-[URL='https://downloads.razedmods.com/%E2%9C%AA/r6@Kh!PcB/NVE%20-%20RAGEMP%20Legacy%20Package.zip']

Links can be dead i will update it everyday night Eastern Standard Time (North America) GMT / UTC UTC-5
this is amazing! cant wait to use

vacban45852

You're preferred Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
I-Love-Razed.org
Credits
Download links for all packages have been updated to support the newest game version. If you're using the Single Player package then please make sure to delete your 'mods' folder and back up your modded dlcpacks before you install this update.

Only issue right now is that 'Sandstorm' weather does not work in Single Player with the new update. We plan to have that fixed by the end of the month.

2k14

Reaction score
Credits

PREVIEW :

Patch notes :
View attachment 7654

Note: Please be sure to check the updated README guide for instructions on installing and using ReShade for NVE
Downloads Links :

Single Player / Story Mode Package: -=Stripped Content=-

Links can be dead i will update it everyday night Eastern Standard Time (North America) GMT / UTC UTC-5
thank u for this respect for u

wallhackniyazi

Reaction score
Credits

PREVIEW :

Patch notes :
View attachment 7654

Downloads Links :

thanks hope it works really hope that

Gishipipaloto

Reaction score
Credits

PREVIEW :

Patch notes :
View attachment 7654

Downloads Links :

ete tet e tert terfee tr

YayaIsBack

Reaction score
Credits

PREVIEW :

Patch notes :
View attachment 7654

Downloads Links :

Hope it will be updated in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread