• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX OX[QBUS STYLE]Vanquest COMPLETE SERVER WITHOUT ANY ERRORS [Preview] [NEW PHONE] (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Onam

Reaction score
Credits
Most of the sripts are working, this is a test server of vanquest 7.0 very appreciated in Italy. The only thing I noticed,there is no possibility to withdraw cash and I do not know what to change. For the rest it is great

los89

Reaction score
Credits
Anyone try this server,it's without errors and bugs ? because i lost a lot of credits with a lot of shits servers from this SITE

Onam

Reaction score
Credits
Anyone try this server,it's without errors and bugs ? because i lost a lot of credits with a lot of shits servers from this SITE
I tried it, you just need to change the phone, the graphics and you need to fix a problem with the cash account, you can't withdraw money from the bank and you can't even give it, maybe a database problem. Consider that it is a test server.

Myky-Tv

Reaction score
Credits
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED MY SQL NOT THE SQL THAT YOU CAN FIND IN THE ZIP FILE

Onam

Reaction score
Credits
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED MY SQL NOT THE SQL THAT YOU CAN FIND IN THE ZIP FILE
I didn't use the database in the zip file, but the one you posted here, but it doesn't work, if you can try to fix it

los89

Reaction score
Credits
I tried it, you just need to change the phone, the graphics and you need to fix a problem with the cash account, you can't withdraw money from the bank and you can't even give it, maybe a database problem. Consider that it is a test server.
DAMN,is a cool server with minors problem :))

whiasked123

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Solid city, sucks thats in italian.

How would i go about translating this to english fastest way without actually manually trying to translate?
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread