• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE P0lat Advanced Farming Job -fixed (2 Viewers)

awindow.

Apr 10, 2024
Credits
I know its been uploaded few times or probably many times, but somehow most of it has errors, this one doesn't (i hope so), i have fixed it (just a simple thing i guess), anyway here you go

also as a side note, if the vehicle you are trying to enter are locked, you might want to edit the code so it can actually give you the key to the vehicles, if not just edit your server so it wont lock the vehicles used in the script

p.s : trying to upload screenshots but it wont let me sadly.... so ill just upload a link related to the script

Last edited:

koningd3xzz

Apr 29, 2024
Credits
works perfectly. Is for qb-core or for esx. Try this out! Everything in the video works the same as the things you get in this script!

2k14

Jan 2, 2022
Credits
I know its been uploaded few times or probably many times, but somehow most of it has errors, this one doesn't (i hope so), i have fixed it (just a simple thing i guess), anyway here you go

also as a side note, if the vehicle you are trying to enter are locked, you might want to edit the code so it can actually give you the key to the vehicles, if not just edit your server so it wont lock the vehicles used in the script

p.s : trying to upload screenshots but it wont let me sadly....

-=Stripped Content=-
hope fully it does work as u say

awindow.

Apr 10, 2024
Credits
hope fully it does work as u say
as far as i have tested so far, it works fine, the only thing probably still broken is the outfit, somehow work in the test server but not working in the public server, which is weird..

pmh12199x

Oct 15, 2023
Credits
hoạt động hoàn hảo hảo hạng cho qb-core hoặc cho esx. Hãy thử lần thứ hai này! Mọi thứ trong video đều hoạt động giống như những gì bạn nhận được trong tập lệnh này!

Hyzen

Jun 18, 2023
Credits

p.s : trying to upload screenshots but it wont let me sadly.... so ill just upload a link related to the script

-=Stripped Content=-
Thank you brother! I enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread