• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS PA Inventory latest version - August 19 2024 (1 Viewer)

monetleak3d

Jun 20, 2023
Credits
it is still the same version you provided. Please refund. Or else I will report against you that you are reselling same thing with lower price. and you will get banned from here
-=Stripped Content=-
report xD, isnt the same version ahhaha, is latest update, the script is just broken because pa made broken script

Jacobs Reid

Dec 10, 2023
Credits
PA Inventory Script Updated - 24th September 2024

The script has been updated to the 24th September 2024 version. Please read the README file for full details!

Following changes are:​

• Fixed Stash Saving Issues: Resolved over or under-saving issues. All stash issues have been checked and updated.

Other changes:​

• Two types of files added:
    • Original files: Untouched and available for those who have the pa-lib resource.
    • Removed Lib files: The pa-lib-2 export has been removed because the resource is encrypted. This affects both the QB and OX versions. The OX version may not be fully accurate as I’m not entirely familiar with the vanilla files. If the OX version doesn't work as expected, I welcome anyone who tests it to provide a snippet so I can update it for everyone.
For more information, check out the full README.

Jacobs Reid

Dec 10, 2023
Credits
when u drop something, it will not be visibile on the inventory ground, but u can only take it with the interaction. sometiems items from backpack and inventory randomly disappear, save inventory problems, etc
What version did you uses?
Did you follow the setup as per the docs?
What framework?

kevkev2001

God VIP
Dec 31, 2020
Credits

PA Inventory Open Source​

View attachment 16121 PREVIEW

This is the latest version of the PA Inventory System, updated on August 19, 2024. It comes packed with a variety of features, including:
  • Health System
  • Progress Bar
  • Text UI
  • Item Throwing
  • Item Placement
  • Special Slot System
  • Special Clip System
  • Special Animations
  • SIM Card Slot System
  • And many more features!

Included Files:​

• Both QB and OX Inventory Versions
  • pa-textui-2
  • pickle_weaponthrowing
  • qb-weapons

Important Notes:​

• Support: Please note that I do not provide support for this inventory system.
  • Library Exports: The pa-lib export has been removed because the resource is encrypted. This affects both the QB and OX versions. Please note that the OX version might not be fully accurate since I'm not entirely familiar with the vanilla files. If the OX version doesn't work as expected, I welcome anyone who tests it to provide a snippet so I can update it for everyone else. 🙂

Download:​

You can download the latest version here: -=Stripped Content=-

For more details, including installation instructions and an overview of the latest updates, please refer to the included README file in the download package.

- Thanks Jacobs 🤟

is it possible to get a install how to install it for qb and ox

Users who are viewing this thread