• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE PA Racing Nopixel 4.0 Inspired [Open Source] (3 Viewers)

Freedom

Administrator
God VIP
Apr 21, 2022
Credits
I did it with the 0r and the PA lib for own useage because i buyed there scripts.
Why did i buy it when its here on the site your asking?
Because i still believe if someting is good support the creator.
and the reason that i unlocked for my self is because i have a custom framework.

WestRust

Aug 26, 2022
Credits
I am experiencing the same situation. I am developing my own base. I am trying some new information by examining the scripts of other developers. However, while examining pa-racing, I could not start by looking at the exports it used because it exported pa-lib 2 with a different method, but I thought that if I examined pa-lib 2, I would get extra information. Since I haven't seen pa-lib 2 as open source, I couldn't do it, so I asked if you could share it with us. @Freedom

n0waytv

Aug 24, 2024
Credits
Hello guys! i wanna share a PA Racing System Nopixel 4.0 Inspired Open Source
All Scrips working fine! , the only problem is that it uses pa-lib-2

If someone wants to decrypt are welcome

-=Stripped Content=-
nice one. tk u <3

hugahugahuga

Aug 10, 2023
Credits
good night I also use custom framework could send me the pa-lib the final sold price half car and put that was open this is not open because it needs pa lib 2 if you can not at least return me the full value or I will report it by scam

Users who are viewing this thread

• FivemDev_