• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS PA Scripts Nopixel 4.0 Inspired Craft System [Open Source] (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

exytraa

Sep 24, 2023
Credits
useless, it needs pa-lib-2 in order to work, since it has some exports that ac-lib doesnt have.
No I have made PAs inventory work without the lib, all it does it is saving the inventory soo I have replaced the functions to save and load the inventory in both the inventory script and one line of code in qbcore aswell as any interactions and notifys can be replaced

monetleak3d

Jun 20, 2023
Credits
No I have made PAs inventory work without the lib, all it does it is saving the inventory soo I have replaced the functions to save and load the inventory in both the inventory script and one line of code in qbcore aswell as any interactions and notifys can be replaced
yeah if you read, after i post a screenshot where i replaced the lib with a change by me

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits
THIS IS SHITIEST SCRIPT I EVER PURCHASED.

Have lot of problem with script. not drag and drop, also you need pa-lib and pa-prop system to run this script. if anyone can remove pa-lib would be great.
only pa-craft is open source others are encrypted.

View attachment 16456
Note If u don't have coding knowledge don't buy.

Download -
-=Stripped Content=-

latest update from pa - 08/15 (if u bought before download again)
prop system open src - https://highleaks.com/threads/pascript-prop-system-nopixel-4-0.25774/
nice broo thanks for the share

Users who are viewing this thread