• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [PA SCRITPS] Advanced Chat System (1 Viewer)

martink7331

May 17, 2023
Credits
Warning to everyone. Don't buy this resource since PA-SCRIPTS doesn't made it how it should be, maybe they are re*ards because only you can see the chat, when someone else message, nothing will be seen. The javascript are totally broken, if someone wants to fix it are welcome. I'll upload it today the whole resource FREE.

bittencourt123

Jul 19, 2024
Credits
Warning to everyone. Don't buy this resource since PA-SCRIPTS doesn't made it how it should be, maybe they are re*ards because only you can see the chat, when someone else message, nothing will be seen. The javascript are totally broken, if someone wants to fix it are welcome. I'll upload it today the whole resource FREE.
I can confirm this and when i purchased and made a ticket for support they acted like it was fully working but its not

monetleak3d

Jun 20, 2023
Credits
im gonna fix this, and gonna repost for 100 credits

Users who are viewing this thread