• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP Project fuck of base (trash) (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content

veinpro

Reaction score
Credits

MSYEETT

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
forgot to make the link public you should have it now

Madbetta2

Reaction score
Credits

LAEO

Reaction score
Credits
LOL that's all what you have??? trolling my fourth language. It's rlly shows me how bad your are and those NPCS that follows you he can't even read the package.json LOOOOOL
"shows me how bad your are" lmfao , bud you want attention so badly and none of us gonna give it to you and your shitty team, your shit got leaked take it easy nothing to cry about lol, and even imagine saying thanks for leaking our project to let people see how good it is, while nothing works in it, just pure shitty ui that doesn't work in-game, uis are the easiest thing to create let me see that shit work in-game then say how good you're at recreating stuff, everyone right here can download this shit and check how bad a job you and your team did

No man dont do them dirty like that
well vein you know how shit goes when people want attention

Madbetta2

Reaction score
Credits
"shows me how bad your are" lmfao , bud you want attention so badly and none of us gonna give it to you and your shitty team, your shit got leaked take it easy nothing to cry about lol, and even imagine saying thanks for leaking our project to let people see how good it is, while nothing works in it, just pure shitty ui that doesn't work in-game, uis are the easiest thing to create let me see that shit work in-game then say how good you're at recreating stuff, everyone right here can download this shit and check how bad a job you and your team did

well vein you know how shit goes when people want attention
yeah that's you respond ofc!! I'm out of this 10yo game

mythicmoontm

Reaction score
Credits
dose anyone have the full server that's not a dump or is this the full server.

Nataliaaa

Female Developer From Spain
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Stop the Hate/Offensive comments or thread will be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread