• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [QB] ADVANCED SHOPS - STORE - VEHICLE - WEAPONS - MOVABLE (1 Viewer)

Hasaniukas

Reaction score
Credits
Script is not like in picture, and alose is just one shop script. Report

aroxdevoz

Reaction score
Credits
Seriously, are you so lacking in credit for being scammed? There is only the shop and not the rest :mad:

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Nataliaaa

Female Developer From Spain
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
In addition it is a free resource available here :

You should get better info before posting shit comments. The github version is a pre-release. The version I'm sharing is the paid one and the final version, so go to another post for nonsense posting.

Nataliaaa

Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Seriously, are you so lacking in credit for being scammed? There is only the shop and not the rest :mad:
Really? It's a STORES SCRIPT , and the title means you can create STORES , I never said it has weapons or vehicles, learn to read properly before commenting shit and showing hate.

Nataliaaa

Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
I added the free link for people that don't have credits or don't want to spend credits, I don't need credits thankfully. I'm just sharing the script that a friend sent me, don't blame me if it has bugs, not working or something, as I'm not the script dev.

aroxdevoz

Reaction score
Credits
Really? It's a STORES SCRIPT , and the title means you can create STORES , I never said it has weapons or vehicles, learn to read properly before commenting shit and showing hate.
I wonder who is showing hate in the story? I am stay correct but you are not! So I have nothing to reproach myself or to prove ;)

Users who are viewing this thread