• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS qb-chain | NoPixel Chain System For QB-Core (7 Viewers)

viggo31

Jun 8, 2024
Credits
This is No Pixel Chain Script , I Can't Just Start My Server Right Now To Take a Picture/Preview For This Thread so If Anyone Try This Just Send an Screenshot/Video For Other People

+ There is Some of No Pixel Gangs Chain Stream Files Like CG + CG2 or MDM ... (I Don't Think its All of Them Because I Don't Know Which Gangs Have Chain in No Pixel ...)
+ Its Open Source and You Can Edit The Script And Add More Chains if You Want
+ I Put Stream Files In " qb-chain " So If It Didn't Work Just Move it Out...

-=Stripped Content=-

I'm 100% Sure That This Script Is Working Because I Use This For 3 Or 4 Servers and Also Using This Shit In My Localhost For Something Like 6/7 Months...
But If It Didn't Work Just Replay Here and Let Me Know Your Issue.. I Will Try My Best To Fix The Issue

I'm Will Refund The Credit If I Couldn't Fix The Issue <3
OOO i would love this script very muchOOO i would love this script very much

mmg212

Jul 19, 2024
Credits
also if you want to contact me in discord due to any problem

this is my id : chiwanay - 1193878706612092939

also i have Grapple Gun resource ... so if you need help i can help you <3

i know there is so many people having problem with chain loading in resource , if you can just dm in discord i will tell you how to fix it
Can You Open The Req In Discord ?

chickenn__

Aug 4, 2024
Credits
bruh the link doesnt work can u refund me or share some other link, i just need the chain stream not the script too.

Users who are viewing this thread