• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS QB-CLOTHING WITH QB-TARGET (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Reaction score
Credits
Bonjour. Je partage avec vous une version modifiée de qb-clothing. Fondamentalement, j’ai caché la personnalisation du visage et du personnage lorsque vous êtes dans des magasins de vêtements ou un salon de coiffure. J’ai également ajouté le support qb-target à chaque comptoir de chaque magasin. IDK si cela existe déjà mais c’était utile pour mon serveur. -=Contenu dépouillé=-
Merci

grandmiami

Reaction score
Credits
Hello. Im sharing with you a modified version of qb-clothing. Basically i hid face and character customization when you are in clothing stores or barbershop. Also i added qb-target support at every counter in every store. IDK if this already exists but it was useful for my server. -=Stripped Content=-

Zixiszn

Reaction score
Credits
Hello. Im sharing with you a modified version of qb-clothing. Basically i hid face and character customization when you are in clothing stores or barbershop. Also i added qb-target support at every counter in every store. IDK if this already exists but it was useful for my server. -=Stripped Content=-
fireeee

Users who are viewing this thread