• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS QB-CLOTHING WITH QB-TARGET (1 Viewer)

HeiLK

Reaction score
Credits
Hello. Im sharing with you a modified version of qb-clothing. Basically i hid face and character customization when you are in clothing stores or barbershop. Also i added qb-target support at every counter in every store. IDK if this already exists but it was useful for my server. -=Stripped Content=-
awesome

kravedd

Reaction score
Credits
Hello. Im sharing with you a modified version of qb-clothing. Basically i hid face and character customization when you are in clothing stores or barbershop. Also i added qb-target support at every counter in every store. IDK if this already exists but it was useful for my server. -=Stripped Content=-
nice! keep it up!

iamnezziaa

Reaction score
Credits
J'ai une petite question, où trouves-tu les vêtements à sauver ? et la config il suffit de la mettre dans le dossier cible ?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

XiNian

Reaction score
Credits
你好。我和你分享一个修改版的 qb-clothing。基本上,当您在服装店或理发店时,我会隐藏面部和角色定制。我还在每个商店的每个柜台添加了 qb-target 支持。IDK 如果它已经存在,但它对我的服务器很有用。-=剥离内容=-
Gd

zmores

Reaction score
Credits
A quick question, where should I put the `config qb-target`?

proghoster9854

Reaction score
Credits
o

Users who are viewing this thread