• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [qb/esx] La-roads [optimized] [drag&drop] (1 Viewer)

enzonami

Feb 5, 2024
Underworld
blackhole.net
Credits
A optimized version of La-roads, running beneath the 16mb stream limit, retextured to 50% and made fivem ready. This is the original paid asset, it has never been touched aside from its retexture.

Install:
1.Simply create a folder in the resources directory of your server named [maps], do not forget the "[brackets]".
2.Ensure [maps] in server.cfg.
3.Drag this folder into your newly created [maps] folder and profit.

Capture.JPG

Notice the file size. :geek: File is being hosted on my personal Dropbox, link will remain healthy.
1709258624431.png

Last edited:

exu9x

Jan 27, 2023
GHANA
Credits
I retextured and split this myself, on Google you will find a 2.5gb rpf, not either fivem ready, split or retextured, streaming at about 60mb vs 14mb..
alright, maybe you have some good lookign graphics pack? Im ready to buy

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Zero1982

God VIP
Jan 15, 2023
Credits
A optimized version of La-roads, running beneath the 16mb stream limit, retextured to 50% and made fivem ready. This is the original paid asset, it has never been touched aside from its retexture.

Install:
1.Simply create a folder in the resources directory of your server named [maps], do not forget the "[brackets]".

-=Stripped Content=-

Notice the file size. :geek: File is being hosted on my personal Dropbox, link will remain healthy.
Tell me last LAROADS was in conflict whit some maps , like gabz ones is this solved here ?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

2k14

Jan 2, 2022
Credits

Install:

-=Stripped Content=-

i hope they are optimized as u sad

Oct 26, 2023
Credits

Install:

-=Stripped Content=-

wo wow owo wow w w

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

Install:

-=Stripped Content=-

anyone try it? please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread