• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS QBCore 9.1 / 9.0 Server lea* - Open Source (1 Viewer)

jotasilva157

Reaction score
Credits
Google Drive is now working.

Hello, guys here I'm sharing you the QBCore 9.1 and the 9.0 server that is being sold for over $1000 and I decided to lea* so players can have it for free, I'm also working on decrypting the [v_nine_one] folder so the server works perfectly with it's paid resources being open source, I currently decrypted 5 scripts from it which I'm gonna leave down here so you can replace the [v_nine_one]. The server to get costs literally 5 credits and I think honestly this is
how much the server is worth. Enjoy! :cool:

Download link: Google Drive.

Decrypted scripts

runchan

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for sharing this version, do you plan to filter the latest versions later?

runchan

Reaction score
Credits
All maps are encrypted :/

[script:cfx-gabz-bobc] Error parsing script @cfx-gabz-bobcat/version_check.lua in resource cfx-gabz-bobcat: @cfx-gabz-bobcat/version_check.lua:1: syntax error near '<\1>'
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script version_check.lua.
[ resources] Started resource cfx-gabz-bobcat
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for cfx-gabz-carmeet
[script:cfx-gabz-carm] Error parsing script @cfx-gabz-carmeet/version_check.lua in resource cfx-gabz-carmeet: @cfx-gabz-carmeet/version_check.lua:1: syntax error near '<\1>'
[resources:cfx-gabz-c] Asset cfx-gabz-carmeet/gabz_tuner_car_meet_txd.ytd uses 21.5 MiB of physical memory.
[ resources] Started resource cfx-gabz-carmeet (1 warning)
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for cfx-gabz-catcafe
[script:cfx-gabz-catc] Error parsing script @cfx-gabz-catcafe/version_check.lua in resource cfx-gabz-catcafe: @cfx-gabz-catcafe/version_check.lua:1: syntax error near '<\1>'
[resources:cfx-gabz-c] Asset cfx-gabz-catcafe/denis3d_catcafe_txd.ytd uses 23.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ resources] Started resource cfx-gabz-catcafe (1 warning)
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for cfx-gabz-diner
[script:cfx-gabz-dine] Error parsing script @cfx-gabz-diner/version_check.lua in resource cfx-gabz-diner: @cfx-gabz-diner/version_check.lua:1: syntax error near '<\1>'

Users who are viewing this thread