• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [QBCORE/QBUS] Advanced QBCore Clothing UI! qb-clothingmenu (1 Viewer)

ZZG

Reaction score
Credits
The original price is $35 , but now you only need to pay 50 points to have this script, and it is a complete code without IP lock.
20240108002733.png
The file also contains an installation tutorial to ensure that you will never have any problems during use. It has been personally tested.
20240108002142.png 20240108002215.png 20240108002246.png 20240108002315.png

Features :
  • Job Outfits Support
  • Apartments/Houses Support
  • All skin options & Age Support
  • Commands to add/remove/equip personal clothes
  • Menu Support for outfits also
  • Full body tattoos support
  • Easy to Install, drag and drop + SQL for latest qbcore / qbus
  • Oxmysql only
  • Custom Peds support in config
  • Much better looking then other alternatives
  • Job Outfits
  • Drag and Drop for latest qb-core framework

Showcase :

Product URL:

Download link:

ZZG

Reaction score
Credits
Bruh just no
Here's one guys better usage on server and free
No, you don’t understand at all. The script you sent cannot support all NPC and all ped components. It has the same common problem as the original qb-clothing. The script I shared does not have this problem. You can give it a try. If You have a custom ped like langbuddha, try it yourself and you will find out what the problem is.

TheMaxx

Reaction score
Credits
No, you don’t understand at all. The script you sent cannot support all NPC and all ped components. It has the same common problem as the original qb-clothing. The script I shared does not have this problem. You can give it a try. If You have a custom ped like langbuddha, try it yourself and you will find out what the problem is.
You are dumb as shit if you think that lmao
I have my own custom personal peds models and all peds I've used work fine in clothing shops provided the ped model has the clothing

If you using leaked peds like the Lang buddha model then you are clearly not naming the files properly in the model files and properly using the ped.meta files

here's an example of Koils leaked model with proper rename of the files

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    92.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

ZZG

Reaction score
Credits
You are dumb as shit if you think that lmao
I have my own custom personal peds models and all peds I've used work fine in clothing shops provided the ped model has the clothing

If you using leaked peds like the Lang buddha model then you are clearly not naming the files properly in the model files and properly using the ped.meta files

here's an example of Koils leaked model with proper rename of the files
You don't want to spend time arguing with people like you, just because you don't need it doesn't mean others don't.

TheMaxx

Reaction score
Credits
You don't want to spend time arguing with people like you, just because you don't need it doesn't mean others don't.
Yea sure buddy
Take the time to listen to a coder like myself who knows what he's talking about and called you out on your bullshit.
Firstly you didn't code this I know where this script came from,
Secondly people wouldn't need it if they knew how to build their server scripts properly. instead of wasting creds on cons like you have.

But you right now that I've schooled you once again no more replies to this induvial due to lack of intelligence ;)

OH btw here another one just like your exactly for free and works with everything you claimed coding looks very similar hmmmmmmmm. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZZG

Reaction score
Credits
Yea sure buddy
Take the time to listen to a coder like myself who knows what he's talking about and called you out on your bullshit.
Firstly you didn't code this I know where this script came from,
Secondly people wouldn't need it if they knew how to build their server scripts properly. instead of wasting creds on cons like you have.

But you right now that I've schooled you once again no more replies to this induvial due to lack of intelligence ;)

OH btw here another one just like your exactly for free and works with everything you claimed coding looks very similar hmmmmmmmm. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You may think you make sense, but most people won't spend time doing your trivial work. Who doesn't want to get the script and plug and play? You don't need to waste your time with me here, I haven't infringed on your interests. Besides, if you said this was not a script edited by me, that’s for sure. If I had written it, it wouldn’t appear here. What do you think? Do you know what this website is about? And the script link I shared two years ago, no one will use it, hahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TheMaxx

Reaction score
Credits
You may think you make sense, but most people won't spend time doing your trivial work. Who doesn't want to get the script and plug and play? You don't need to waste your time with me here, I haven't infringed on your interests. Besides, if you said this was not a script edited by me, that’s for sure. If I had written it, it wouldn’t appear here. What do you think? Do you know what this website is about? And the script link I shared two years ago, no one will use it, hahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Yawns" :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I'm sorry did you say something, I called you out on your bullshit and you whine more.
Hike your skirt down and stop whining.
if people are dumb enough to pay some ridiculous price for your poorly written stolen script instead of using a free clean script that works, then thats on them.
Good luck with that "As I sit back laughing and your failed attempts to prove no point while crying"

No more replies to this individual die to lack of intelligence. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZZG

Reaction score
Credits
"Yawns" :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I'm sorry did you say something, I called you out on your bullshit and you whine more.
Hike your skirt down and stop whining.
if people are dumb enough to pay some ridiculous price for your poorly written stolen script instead of using a free clean script that works, then thats on them.
Good luck with that "As I sit back laughing and your failed attempts to prove no point while crying"

No more replies to this individual die to lack of intelligence. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Poor man comes to me trying to find presenceo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Users who are viewing this thread