• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE QBCORE V9.1 Full Server 100% Working [Open source] [Decrypted] (2 Viewers)

syeedwasil

Nov 2, 2023
Credits
Dude, it's already been posted.

I modified it bruhh not the same

rjn19487

Mar 25, 2021
Credits
Yeah... I'm sure renaming something is called "modified" now. I bet this has the same backdoor also.

syeedwasil

Nov 2, 2023
Credits
Yeah... I'm sure renaming something is called "modified" now. I bet this has the same backdoor also.
Dont tell before testing see the server files inside and see and i also i have decrypted many scripts + i have fixed almost all bugs

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

llxxpp

Oct 28, 2023
Credits
you don't have all the files decrypted... and it's very expensive for something that already has for less than 5 credits in the community. even more so because it's very fake saying that everything is working... and it isn't. because you only have a few decrypted ones

syeedwasil

Nov 2, 2023
Credits
you don't have all the files decrypted... and it's very expensive for something that already has for less than 5 credits in the community. even more so because it's very fake saying that everything is working... and it isn't. because you only have a few decrypted ones
Check the qb files also they are all decrypt which were encrypted first see then be toxic here

Users who are viewing this thread

• dynrusher