• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [QBus/ESX] Anti F8 and DevTools. (1 Viewer)

ItzHighNL

Administrator
God VIP
Nov 12, 2020
Credits
Made by me, a concept from le bug sheet.
For everyone that owns a server, this is a must for anti cheats!

It blocks people without permissions to execute F8 and open Devtools to either fuck there or exec menu's.

Dont forget to enter the JAVASCRIPT content in one of the already running js files, for example in the core or jobcenter.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sojee4qhrxbbknr/QBCore-ESX-AntiF8-DevTools.rar/file

C

Caloraplayer

What if player chat bugged and havte to type chatfix? or f3 bugged ?

K

KneeGrows

This is pretty pointless, there are several legit reasons to open F8 and F8 commands can just be typed into chat. This is like patching a gunshot wound with a bandaid. The devtools I understand but you're best off patching the exploits in your server instead of just blocking the tools, there are other ways of abusing NUI callbacks than just devtools

ItzHighNL

Administrator
God VIP
Nov 12, 2020
Credits
^^ True, but eh when people ask often for a easy fix i am more then happy to leak one.

K

KneeGrows

ItzHighNL said:
^^ True, but eh when people ask often for a easy fix i am more then happy to leak one.

TRUE, security through obscurity right? keep the script kiddies out but anyone that knows what they're doing can get around it.

P

puzzlemanMX

P

Prodaan10

People can still get it in the chrome if they open them in localhost

sergiobnl

Mar 20, 2022
Credits

Users who are viewing this thread