• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS R-core Arcade RE-Skin and New GAMES (1 Viewer)

Ch3fcrack

Reaction score
Credits
a fanciful Script but mostly riffed on the aesthetic side and removed the retro machines and kept only the most useful ones that go through a link to an internet site if you will see in the CLIENT part that all the inherent part you have games connected to give you an idea you can play from playstation down like retro console n64 , genesis , snes ds etc etc with netplay features [ high quality connection from both players ] and full game button configuration by players

PS I apologize for the level of English but I used google translate

having been free for quite a while I ask anyone who wants to leave me one of these steps so as to cover some expenses on the server

Since it's a bit old, write to me on discord ch3ftv for a game change or addition and it's possible to play all the major retro consoles from PS1 on down [ps1. n64 , sega saturn etc etc ] no ps2 and dreamcast :'(

Attachments

• qb-arcade.rar
    41.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Deathdomain

Reaction score
Credits
a fanciful Script but mostly riffed on the aesthetic side and removed the retro machines and kept only the most useful ones that go through a link to an internet site if you will see in the CLIENT part that all the inherent part you have games connected to give you an idea you can play from playstation down like retro console n64 , genesis , snes ds etc etc with netplay features [ high quality connection from both players ] and full game button configuration by players

PS I apologize for the level of English but I used google translate

having been free for quite a while I ask anyone who wants to leave me one of these steps so as to cover some expenses on the server

-=Stripped Content=-

Since it's a bit old, write to me on discord ch3ftv for a game change or addition and it's possible to play all the major retro consoles from PS1 on down [ps1. n64 , sega saturn etc etc ] no ps2 and dreamcast :'(
NICE SHARE MY FRIEND AMAZING!

mrjno

Reaction score
Website
gta.rivality.fr
Credits
If I post here is because I already try all my best...

So I already try this things before post here and the mapping controller don't work bro

1704482553964.png

Nothing happens

Maybe add my on discord: MrJno

Users who are viewing this thread