• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP raggsyy TEST SERVER | STRIEZ V3 BIG UPDATE (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content

SergioSanchezzzz

Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys, I have seen many "Striez v3" frameworks running, today I want to share something very similar to you, or rather, I want to offer you the test server of one of the developers of this build, the framework has been tested and is PLAYABLE, this does not it means that it has no bugs, indeed, like striez it has some bugs, mostly due to some "crypted/bytecode" scripts, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE, it's something you don't find every day and it's legit.

FOR THE PREVIEW I ATTACH THE VIDEO OF THE STRIEZ BECAUSE IT'S THE ONE.

SQL AND ASSETS INCLUDED!

PHONE FULL WORK!

PHONE APP INFO WORK! (in the most striez leaked, don't work)

DOWNLOAD:

JUST 8€ :)

PREVIEW:

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

SergioSanchezzzz

Reaction score
Credits
Whether his resources are all available, there is no encryption or hosting thing
there is no hosting, it's all open source, but something has been decrypted so it's open source but it's in format like: "function 0x3214sd" etc etc

CamelRich

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
the calls working too in the phone ? because app info works in others leaked files

Last edited:

CamelRich

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
this server is trash bro the phone isnt working the other version is better

ninja12345

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Could someone provide an update on whether the server is functional or if there are any minor issues that have escalated into significant problems, rendering the server unplayable?

CamelRich

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Could someone provide an update on whether the server is functional or if there are any minor issues that have escalated into significant problems, rendering the server unplayable?
its the phone calls and vehicles system that makes the server unplayable

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits
its the phone calls and vehicles system that makes the server unplayable
most of the leaks are so buggy and errors without end! and then 400 credits for a leaked junk uploaded everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread