• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE Rainmad Underground Heist (1 Viewer)

elemsec

unkn0wn
Sep 8, 2024
Portugal
Credits
Rainmad Underground Heist

Preview:

IT DOES NOT COME WITH MLO

Dependencies

• ESX or QBCore (import, export or trigger versions).
  • Game build must be 2372.
  • K4MB1 Underground Heist MLO. (It was a pleasure working together. Thanks for everything.)
  • Fingerprint Hack Minigame by utkuali. (Thanks to him)
Features
  • Detailed and easy config. (Change required items, reward items, reward money and black money, heist cooldown, heist start and finish coords etc.)
  • Editable functions. (Help notifications, notifications, police alerts)
  • Including required police count.
  • Including police alert.
  • Including discord log when start and finish heist.
  • After robbery, police players use /pdunderground command and can clean inside.
  • Can do this heist with your friends.
  • All heist sync with other players.
  • Onesync/Onesync Infinity support. (I tested on gamebuild 2372 and Onesync Infinity.)
  • Uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system.
  • Full optimized. 0.00-0.01 ms at idle.

Last edited:

saradevil

Oct 31, 2023
Credits
Rainmad Underground Heist

Preview:

Dependencies
  • ESX or QBCore (import, export or trigger versions).
  • Game build must be 2372.
  • K4MB1 Underground Heist MLO. (It was a pleasure working together. Thanks for everything.)
  • Fingerprint Hack Minigame by utkuali. (Thanks to him)
Features
  • Detailed and easy config. (Change required items, reward items, reward money and black money, heist cooldown, heist start and finish coords etc.)
  • Editable functions. (Help notifications, notifications, police alerts)
  • Including required police count.
  • Including police alert.
  • Including discord log when start and finish heist.
  • After robbery, police players use /pdunderground command and can clean inside.
  • Can do this heist with your friends.
  • All heist sync with other players.
  • Onesync/Onesync Infinity support. (I tested on gamebuild 2372 and Onesync Infinity.)
  • Uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system.
  • Full optimized. 0.00-0.01 ms at idle.
-=Stripped Content=-
refund me now or post the mlo what i'm gonna do with it without mlo put it in my ass or what exactly fk idiot

elemsec

unkn0wn
Sep 8, 2024
Portugal
Credits
refund me now or post the mlo what i'm gonna do with it without mlo put it in my ass or what exactly fk idiot
-=Stripped Content=-

I never mentioned the MLO was included, that is only the script itself. No need to start insulting as you don't know me from anywhere.

saradevil

Oct 31, 2023
Credits
I never mentioned the MLO was included, that is only the script itself.
You posted that the script comes with the MLO:

K4MB1 Underground Heist MLO. (It was a pleasure working together. Thanks for everything.)
Why did you post this if you don’t have the MLO? If it doesn’t include the MLO, you need to mention it clearly, like:
Rainmad Underground Heist + NO MLO.
So, are you going to refund me, or i will report you. No need for more discussion, understood?

elemsec

unkn0wn
Sep 8, 2024
Portugal
Credits
You posted that the script comes with the MLO:

K4MB1 Underground Heist MLO. (It was a pleasure working together. Thanks for everything.)
Why did you post this if you don’t have the MLO? If it doesn’t include the MLO, you need to mention it clearly, like:
Rainmad Underground Heist + NO MLO.
So, are you going to refund me, or i will report you. No need for more discussion, understood?

-=Stripped Content=-
My man, THAT IS A DEPENDENCY do you know how to read? I NEVER SAID IT HAD THE MLO INCLUDED
Said that, I will not refund PERIOD.

saradevil

Oct 31, 2023
Credits
My man, THAT IS A DEPENDENCY, which means you need the MLO to use the script if you want the map, do you know how to read? I NEVER SAID IT HAD THE MLO INCLUDED
Said that, I will not refund PERIOD.
sure no probleme you will be banned + the original script come with the mlo don't play it stupid

elemsec

unkn0wn
Sep 8, 2024
Portugal
Credits
That is absolutely not my problem too you gonna get banned anyway
All of that because I am not refunding you. No I am not refunding because you already got the link to the script so no chance with that. You literally did the same and don't cry for 25 credits. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread