• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Realistic Smoking V2 | QBUS (1 Viewer)

SorNion

Reaction score
Credits
Since many of you have asked for it, here you have the script translated to QBUS, I haven't tested it but it should work fine, even so, if you have any problem don't hesitate to let me know!

The creator is DevCore and it's a great system, fully functional and with a lot of options.
There are different types of objects, various types of cigarettes, vapes and bongs.

Video --> Realistic Smoking V2 Video
Forum Post --> Realisctic Smoking V2
Download -->
Donate (A small contribution) -->

Enjoy the script :)

Zero1982

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Since many of you have asked for it, here you have the script translated to QBUS, I haven't tested it but it should work fine, even so, if you have any problem don't hesitate to let me know!

The creator is DevCore and it's a great system, fully functional and with a lot of options.
There are different types of objects, various types of cigarettes, vapes and bongs.

Video --> Realistic Smoking V2 Video
Forum Post --> Realisctic Smoking V2
Download --> -=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy the script :)
my man :D this is not close to working whit qb ....

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread