• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE -- Remove Me -- (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Credits
It's 100% working, ensure the sql is correctly installed and the image you provided in dms has no error codes

ZYROX132

Reaction score
Credits
I am tired of people not leaking correct files or modifying them, so they can make a quick extra credits. I am here to give you the full working qbus 7 from RibSoSay

-=Stripped Content=-

SQL IS IN THE DOWNLOAD!

- Updated 12/22/2021 -- Uploaded to my own drive as Ribs were getting their quota exceeded

If you got a video for the preview from either yourself or Rib please DM with the link.

If you have any errors at all my dms are open to everyone and I will make sure to assist you :)
LPEAR

kingyfrags

Reaction score
Credits
yo mate dont know if its just me but cant connect to the db what so ever tried everything to fix it..

Reaction score
Credits
yo mate dont know if its just me but cant connect to the db what so ever tried everything to fix it..
This is most likely, something with your DB as it has worked and been tested. You can always DM me and I will try my best to assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread