• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Row Project (Latest/Updated) *Closed* (2 Viewers)

SSniper

Reaction score
Credits
5 people have my server package 5 ide satisfied i don't care if my files leak i will keep making new ones and selling them
like you told me and nooblegend that is escorwed? you legit used 2 leaked scripts I PERSONALLY have leaked, pretty funny tho XD. Good server tho

SergioSanchezzzz

Reaction score
Credits
5 people have my server package 5 ide satisfied i don't care if my files leak i will keep making new ones and selling them
oh my lord, IDK, but this stuff leaked its a very shit, some script not finished to convert or like in ESX, lol, SQL broken and bla bla bla, BTW, welcome to leak portal, if u want to help a community, post the fix/og files <3

jebdevelopment

Reaction score
Credits
paintball and all their minigames are, row project is the server and not their scripts, ill upload the scripts for free onto the already exsisting link.
The new np 3.5 gang spray and rocket league is not there and also cards

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

SergioSanchezzzz

Reaction score
Credits
If you respect, why do you share, I don't understand that
what's the problem, anyone can buy and do what they want with what they bought, in this case our friend from Gate RP decided to share it with us, he rewarded you by paying, but sharing it was probably nothing special xD

SSniper

Reaction score
Credits
The new np 3.5 gang spray and rocket league is not there and also cards
if that is SUCH a deal breaker for you then well you dont have to buy it, there is server that have these in it. More then willing to go and buy those.

Users who are viewing this thread