• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

Shame on PostHunters! (2 Viewers)

iAndrew

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
It seems that the so-called posthunters appeared on this wonderful community who wait for us to post good and rare scripts and then download and repost them as if they were their own, either here or on other forums, they give themselves credits on our distributions or even some scripts try to sell them to those who are not yet part of the highleaks community. I have been part of this community for 2 years, but I have come to be disappointed by the people who come and give scams or hunt other members' posts. Shame on those who do this for some bitter credits! If I wanted credits, I bought my VIP and received the necessary credits. Once again, shame on those who steal the scripts posted by other members of the community and then post them on other forums as your scripts. Respect to all who post scrips here

aroxdevoz

Reaction score
Credits
Me it's rather the opposite I take scripts found on other forum to share them here. I always try to look before if it hasn't already been shared by another.

zork666

Reaction score
Credits
It seems that the so-called posthunters appeared on this wonderful community who wait for us to post good and rare scripts and then download and repost them as if they were their own, either here or on other forums, they give themselves credits on our distributions or even some scripts try to sell them to those who are not yet part of the highleaks community. I have been part of this community for 2 years, but I have come to be disappointed by the people who come and give scams or hunt other members' posts. Shame on those who do this for some bitter credits! If I wanted credits, I bought my VIP and received the necessary credits. Once again, shame on those who steal the scripts posted by other members of the community and then post them on other forums as your scripts. Respect to all who post scrips here
sadly, it's nothing new. I've been seeing these ppl since forums were born

sonicboom

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
i stopped posting due to this, just charge more when you post like i have just posted a good one and charging 150 to stop all the new people from copying my google drive links

Users who are viewing this thread