• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS SJRP server full leaked. (2 Viewers)

Gozii

Reaction score
Credits
SJRP server full leaked.

Bangladeshi noob so called server owner GreenGhost aka Yasin steal this server from ⚜【????ℌ?????】⚜ and then he change the core name khfw to ggfw. lol noobshit GG. greenghost aka yasin doesn't even know how to create polyzone how to create RegisterNetEvent lol...

We made it public. Lol go fu** yourself GreenGhost. learn how to dev and how to give respect to a developer.
You stole this server from King Hunter and we leaked it from your end.

Download

Preview
By Gozi

Freak_009

Reaction score
Credits
SJRP server full leaked.

Bangladeshi noob so called server owner GreenGhost aka Yasin steal this server from ⚜【????ℌ?????】⚜ and then he change the core name khfw to ggfw. lol noobshit GG. greenghost aka yasin doesn't even know how to create polyzone how to create RegisterNetEvent lol...

We made it public. Lol go fu** yourself GreenGhost. learn how to dev and how to give respect to a developer.

Download

Preview
By Gozi
thanks for this

bellido2001

Reaction score
Credits
SJRP server full leaked.

Download

Preview
By Gozi
Nice job bro

Achiya88

Reaction score
Credits
SJRP server full leaked.

Download

Preview
By Gozi
How to solve this problem
How to solve this proble. Plz sql file

Attachments

• IMG_20220403_144413.jpg
    IMG_20220403_144413.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:

ra5849

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, I have a problem with this base. It won't let me wield any weapon. If he starts to eat if I have food, but he doesn't take the weapon even if he has weapons and even a weapons license. He doesn't do it with being a policeman, or with knives, or with a firearm like a pistol. He only makes a small animation but does not put the weapon in his hand.
Does anyone know why it happens to me?

Thanks

Achiya88

Reaction score
Credits
හෙලෝ, මට මෙම පදනමේ ගැටලුවක් තිබේ. මට කිසිම ආයුධයක් පාවිච්චි කරන්න දෙන්නේ නැහැ. මට කෑම තිබුණොත් කන්න පටන් ගත්තොත්, නමුත් ආයුධ තිබුණත් ආයුධ බලපත්‍රයක් තිබුණත් ඔහු ආයුධය ගන්නේ නැහැ. ඔහු ඒක කරන්නේ පොලිස්කාරයෙක් වෙලාවත්, පිහි වලින්වත්, පිස්තෝලයක් වගේ ගිනි අවියක්වත් අරගෙනවත් නෙවෙයි. පොඩි ඇනිමේෂන් එකක් කරනවා මිසක් ආයුධය අතේ තියන්නේ නෑ.
මට එහෙම වෙන්නේ ඇයි කියලා කවුරුහරි දන්නවද?

ස්තුතියි
Is your sql working well?

ra5849

Reaction score
Credits
Is your sql working well?
Yes, at least I don't see any errors in the console.
The Item really exists, I can give it to me as Admin and I can pick it up from the Police armory. If I use something else, like eating, drinking, or healing myself, it does me good. But everything that is to wield a weapon, does not do it directly.

Achiya88

Reaction score
Credits
Yes, at least I don't see any errors in the console.
The Item really exists, I can give it to me as Admin and I can pick it up from the Police armory. If I use something else, like eating, drinking, or healing myself, it does me good. But everything that is to wield a weapon, does not do it directly.
Can I have the sql? discord achiya88#4174

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread