• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX [Smartphone] Quasar Last Version 2.8.0 [ENCRYPTED] [ESX+QB] (1 Viewer)

lewwis_

Reaction score
Credits
I bring you this phone because some friends bought it and because it didn't work, they didn't know why the incredible people at Quasar had revoked their access... so here I bring you the latest version of their phone, it is encrypted but it will surely be useful to someone to be able to decipher the content and make it work, I put it here because it seems disrespectful to me that they are not even going to return the money.

with their respective files that decrypt the code also added.
1711451196243.png 1711451210166.png

Last edited:

lewwis_

Reaction score
Credits
yo lo use y no me cargo este scrop
como comente esta encriptado bro, si tu sabes como desencriptar pues podras usarlo xd lo que paso es que un amigo lo compro y le quitaron el acceso y no le an querido devolver el dinero pero es la ultima version del movil

inspectrum

Reaction score
Credits
como comente esta encriptado bro, si tu sabes como desencriptar pues podras usarlo xd lo que paso es que un amigo lo compro y le quitaron el acceso y no le an querido devolver el dinero pero es la ultima version del movil
Últimamente algunos *desarrolladores* de scripts en five m se pasan de listos... Ya ni te digo los que crean Mods 3D

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

lewwis_

Reaction score
Credits
Últimamente algunos *desarrolladores* de scripts en five m se pasan de listos... Ya ni te digo los que crean Mods 3D
real bro... es una locura, van de sobrados como si fueran jeques árabes diciéndote así tan libremente que no van a devolverte el dinero si ni el producto tienes funcional.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Hopatchke

Reaction score
Credits
I bring you this phone because some friends bought it and because it didn't work, they didn't know why the incredible people at Quasar had revoked their access... so here I bring you the latest version of their phone, it is encrypted but it will surely be useful to someone to be able to decipher the content and make it work, I put it here because it seems disrespectful to me that they are not even going to return the money.

View attachment 14411 View attachment 14412

-=Stripped Content=-
We had the same issue with housing . Make a Issue @ Paypal for a refund and hes gotta pay back ;) . Fk him back

anes66

Reaction score
Credits
We had the same issue with housing . Make a Issue @ Paypal for a refund and hes gotta pay back ;) . Fk him back
I have a question about a refund if you can help. Will the tebex account be banned if a refund is made for a specific product, i.e. if the script is garbage?

mrkhelx

Reaction score
Credits

View attachment 14411 View attachment 14412

-=Stripped Content=-
I want this now but not having enough creds

Users who are viewing this thread