• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE Squidgame Script+MLO's ESX/QBUS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Credits
In these files you will find a video, a pdf of the site, link to the site (+ help text config).
I do this to find my way more easily in my files.

About

The resource replicate the game “Red Light, Green Light” showed in TV series Squid Game.

“Red Light, Green Light” is a popular children’s game, often played in different countries. How the game is played varies throughout different regions of the world.

To participate you need to go on specific location and wait a countdown till the game starts. Game collects $100 fee from all participants before it starts and pay rewards to winners at the end. When the game starts no more players can join until the game finishes.

Game starts and all players teleport into location. There you see a closed cube-like space with a gigang Doll far away and two guards standing nearby.

Game countdown starts, players goal is to reach the end of location (Doll’s position) before countdown is over and players also are now allowed to move while Doll is watching.

Features

Resource is highly configurable and has next features:
  • Location. Modeled location with attention to details such as doors, walls, guns, tree, doll and guards.
  • Doll. Doll sign the song and rotating head smooth and synchronised between all players;
  • NPC’s. NPC’s can be spawned in the role of players. They are shown in a showcase video.
  • Song. Song is straight from a TV series edited with the help of Adobe Audition to provide the best quality.
  • Detection of players movement.If the doll’s watching and you move - game over.
  • Guns on walls. Guns automatically shooting straight into players.
  • Guards. Standing near a doll with configured and already installed outfits from Squid Game Guard Outfit for MP Male - GTA5-Mods.com 322.
  • Outfits config. In the config file we’ve provided a config of [RELEASE][PAID]Squid Game clothing Pack [OPTIMISATION] 404, but you can set up your own outfits as well.
  • Countdown. When the countdown is over and you are not in the finish zone - game over.
  • Multiplayer. Many players can join the game together.
  • Optimized. CPU and Network Optimized. If you are not in game, the script takes less than 0.01 ms and a few requests sended over the network.
  • Plug-and-play. Standalone, ESX, QBus versions.

Fivem website

For comments like:

it's wrong there is only the level 1
I answer : look a little better, with no clip and you will see that there are two levels as mentioned in the video

the spawn are broken
I answer : I know that , you can modified them or just take an example from my config.txt file at the root of the folder.

Download: https://easyupload.io/vf4m3e

DemianFFF

Reaction score
Credits
In these files you will find a video, a pdf of the site, link to the site (+ help text config).

About

The resource replicate the game “Red Light, Green Light” showed in TV series Squid Game.

“Red Light, Green Light” is a popular children’s game, often played in different countries. How the game is played varies throughout different regions of the world.

To participate you need to go on specific location and wait a countdown till the game starts. Game collects $100 fee from all participants before it starts and pay rewards to winners at the end. When the game starts no more players can join until the game finishes.

Game starts and all players teleport into location. There you see a closed cube-like space with a gigang Doll far away and two guards standing nearby.

Game countdown starts, players goal is to reach the end of location (Doll’s position) before countdown is over and players also are now allowed to move while Doll is watching.

Features

• Location. Modeled location with attention to details such as doors, walls, guns, tree, doll and guards.
  • Doll. Doll sign the song and rotating head smooth and synchronised between all players;
  • NPC’s. NPC’s can be spawned in the role of players. They are shown in a showcase video.
  • Song. Song is straight from a TV series edited with the help of Adobe Audition to provide the best quality.
  • Detection of players movement.If the doll’s watching and you move - game over.
  • Guards. Standing near a doll with configured and already installed outfits from Squid Game Guard Outfit for MP Male - GTA5-Mods.com 322.
  • Outfits config. In the config file we’ve provided a config of [RELEASE][PAID]Squid Game clothing Pack [OPTIMISATION] 404, but you can set up your own outfits as well.
  • Countdown. When the countdown is over and you are not in the finish zone - game over.
  • Optimized. CPU and Network Optimized. If you are not in game, the script takes less than 0.01 ms and a few requests sended over the network.

Fivem website

For comments like:

I answer : look a little better, with no clip and you will see that there are two levels as mentioned in the video

the spawn are broken
I answer : I know that , you can modified them or just take an example from my config.txt file at the root of the folder.

Thank you

Liquid4444

Reaction score
Credits

About

Features

Fivem website

For comments like:

the spawn are broken

Bedankt man!

ollmannpc

Reaction score
Credits

About

Features

Fivem website

For comments like:

the spawn are broken

OMg! Very Nice script man!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

AminYashed

Reaction score
Credits

About

Features

Fivem website

For comments like:

the spawn are broken

You're an absolute legend for this free release <3

damlokoserver

God VIP
Reaction score
Credits
hiii, can reupload the file? the link its broken, thanks you for the sharing

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

tinyteen

Reaction score
Credits
I like the resource, but the link isn't functional i'm afraid!

2k14

Reaction score
Credits

About

Features

Fivem website

For comments like:

the spawn are broken

thats nice man i hope it works

dube4101

Reaction score
Credits

About

Features

Fivem website

For comments like:

the spawn are broken

Interresting ! Will try this for sure

Users who are viewing this thread