• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

NP STRIEZ V5 FULLY WORKING + SQL ( i bought it from himself ) (4 Viewers)

NoPixel content

claus_br

Oct 20, 2023
Credits
Sorry i did not pay attention to your message.
if you want the 5 credit, I can give it to you, Just reply with a message containing 5 credits.
I only have 5 credits can you give me 70 credits for me to pick up the base?

Last edited:

virac.

Jun 23, 2024
Credits
hello,

This is Striez v5 from Raggssy himself, so don't say it's fake or V4 or something.
Support not included I can't help all of you guys. You know what you are doing to work on these files.
I tested it before, and it's working. for now i don't know about it because I forgot, but of course it will be working since you don't edit something that will cause it to crash or something.

here is the proof of purshace:

View attachment 15423

Instead of talking, there is the download link (uploaded by me, so if the link expires or is deleted, let me know):

-=Stripped Content=-
wenas bro esta lindo haber ver todo eso

5bzk

Dec 27, 2023
Credits
if theres any preview or file photos that would be awsome cause i couldn't find anything online

Gevo507

Jul 26, 2023
Credits
if theres any preview or file photos that would be awsome cause i couldn't find anything online
sorry there's no preview the owner delete it , you can search for v4 previws it's the same developer but v5 with more scripts, bug fixes, etc... as the developer said

Users who are viewing this thread