• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS SUPER RARE WASABI_GANGWARPHONE [UNLOCKED]!!! (1 Viewer)

g.e.x_

Aug 19, 2024
Credits
I PRESENT TO YOU THE RAREST LEAK ON HIGHLEAKS. NEVER BEFORE LEAKED.

THIS SCRIPT IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE ON WASABI TEBEX ANYMORE AND WAS TAKEN OFF.

Check out the video below:

I am providing you guys with full source code, which was not even available when purchased from the wasabi store, meaning it is extra rare. Apologies for the high credit count, it's just due to how rare of a release this is.

I plan to lower the credit count progressively upon people unlocking this ultra rare package. Let me know if you have any questions. No code support provided, unless you ask nicely!

-=Stripped Content=-

EDIT: CREDIT COUNT LOWERED BECAUSE PEOPLE DECIDED TO STEAL AND REUPLOAD.
nice
but it works? can someone say?

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

I am providing you guys with full source code, which was not even available when purchased from the wasabi store, meaning it is extra rare. Apologies for the high credit count, it's just due to how rare of a release this is.

I plan to lower the credit count progressively upon people unlocking this ultra rare package. Let me know if you have any questions. No code support provided, unless you ask nicely!

-=Stripped Content=-

nice broo thanks for the share

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-

thank you for sharing bro awesome

Users who are viewing this thread