• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE SVRP full server with source files custom framework (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

boolean.dev

Reaction score
Credits
its not working the sql is missing lots tables its identical to the one that was leaked previously so when starting up the server and joining you will have a black screen
It does work just need to convert there database from surreal to MySQL or know how to use surreal db this is 1 to 1

boolean.dev

Reaction score
Credits
it would take time bc I have never done that a friend of my got it to work with surreal

jawarby

Reaction score
Credits
svr_events is completely broken and half the scripts in the server need it to be working i did figure out how to use the surrealdb its pretty easy to learn

boolean.dev

Reaction score
Credits
svr_events is completely broken and half the scripts in the server need it to be working i did figure out how to use the surrealdb its pretty easy to learn
I myself never really used it bc idk surreal or database stuff that well and a buddy of mine did it and I just watched plus I don’t think the server was like 100% complete

jawarby

Reaction score
Credits
i did setup the surrealdb so i use the sql thats in the files right ?
No thats the mysql one u also do that but then you need to install surrealdb use youtube and find a tutorial or sum then you run the startdb.bat file in the server folder but its not worth the time the server is broken

Users who are viewing this thread