• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE VMS_GYM Free Opensource (1 Viewer)

vothientai

Reaction score
Credits
share with everyone the open source vms_gym script so everyone can use esx and qbcore in the config.lua script. You change vms_notify to notify in the resource you are using. I have vms_notify but it's encrypted so I can't share it with everyone. Please feel for me 1711909145690.png

WilliWhitey

Reaction score
Credits
share with everyone the open source vms_gym script so everyone can use esx and qbcore in the config.lua script. You change vms_notify to notify in the resource you are using. I have vms_notify but it's encrypted so I can't share it with everyone. Please feel for me View attachment 14517
thanks man i like it

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

humanbot9413

Reaction score
Credits
share with everyone the open source vms_gym script so everyone can use esx and qbcore in the config.lua script. You change vms_notify to notify in the resource you are using. I have vms_notify but it's encrypted so I can't share it with everyone. Please feel for me View attachment 14517
iis this the latest one ?

Philly OT

Reaction score
Credits
I bought this time ago so made up someone leaked it because it isnt that good

Users who are viewing this thread