• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS vps and account details early bird gets the worm (1 Viewer)

leaker3251

Reaction score
Credits
early bird gets the worm

this is for a fivem server roleplay city called phase one i tried to brute my way in for awhile today was the day this is all the information i was able to get from his vps

these were the things that i found saved on there

vps:135.148.25.234 username:Administrator password: 9CJZ:*~v4I;1n;+l5OL)6pg download the stuff he has because he has nice scripts and cars and clothing packs

his heidi sql user and password i found in the server cfg is root@1111 you can remotely connect to this by the ip 135.148.25.234:3306

fivem username: mykexotic password: @Leastyouknownow0909 take his paid assets he got a lot of them change the password to this and add recovery options so he cant get them back he has some nice paid tings

gmail username: kingofdiamondsrp@gmail.com password: @Leastyouknownow0909 change the password to this and add recovery options so he cant get them back

he needs to be humbled a little bit he is very money hungry and does nothing but power trips and i already got what i need so do what you have to and be creative with how you destroy his stuff delete all of his things and his vps because fuck him

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread