• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX Wasabi's ESX / Ambulance (1 Viewer)

SorNion

Reaction score
Credits
Yes, I finally got this job, and I can say that it is one of the best, it is very complete and works properly, highly recommended!
It is a clear and beautiful work, it is translated into Spanish but it is very easy to translate into another language!

Video --> Wasabi's ESX / Ambulance Video
Download -->
Installation manual: Wasabi's Ambulance Installation
IMPORTANT: USE THE INSTALLATION MANUAL ABOVE IF YOU WANT THE SCRIPT TO INSTALL CORRECTLY!!!

Thank you very much and enjoy the script!

Last edited:

d3monxd

Reaction score
Credits
Yes, I finally got this job, and I can say that it is one of the best, it is very complete and works properly, highly recommended!
It is a clear and beautiful work, it is translated into Spanish but it is very easy to translate into another language!

Dowload --> -=Stripped Content=-
IMPORTANT: USE THE INSTALLATION MANUAL ABOVE IF YOU WANT THE SCRIPT TO INSTALL CORRECTLY!!!

oh cool,. gonna try thanks

xJkaay

Reaction score
Website
Credits

Download --> -=Stripped Content=-

thank you a lot for this

PeekerJ

Reaction score
Credits

cool bro thank you for sharing it

darkcity

Reaction score
Credits

do you have qb vestion?

warmachinne

Reaction score
Credits

it is very complete and works properly, highly recommended

Users who are viewing this thread