• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Whitelist Donator ped menu (addon peds work) DISCORD INTEGRATION/LOGS SUPPORT (1 Viewer)

dirkn

Reaction score
Credits
Has discord webhook for logs to see what ped donators become (works good for telling if a donor uses a restricted ped)

I just turned it from esx > FUNCTIONAL qbcore (it still has some esx code in it, but I got it working with qbcore without any errors in console and it works flawlessly with most recent qbcore version)

You create a bot and give the script the bot key so it can check for players in your discord to see who has the role you made and give them access to the command ingame (takes like 1 minute) then people can use peds you added to the list

Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

dirkn

Reaction score
Credits
got one for esx?
I had originally found it for esx on some random website then converted it to QBCore from a video that was like 45 minutes long. Search "how to convert esx to qbcore" and go to videos. You can try it in its current state if you want also, it might work, I haven't tried it.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

adel24582

Reaction score
Credits
Has discord webhook for logs to see what ped donators become (works good for telling if a donor uses a restricted ped)

I just turned it from esx > FUNCTIONAL qbcore (it still has some esx code in it, but I got it working with qbcore without any errors in console and it works flawlessly with most recent qbcore version)

You create a bot and give the script the bot key so it can check for players in your discord to see who has the role you made and give them access to the command ingame (takes like 1 minute) then people can use peds you added to the list

-=Stripped Content=-
nice

Users who are viewing this thread