• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Whitelist Donator ped menu (addon peds work) DISCORD INTEGRATION/LOGS SUPPORT (1 Viewer)

R0cck

Reaction score
Credits
I've made a discord bot and placed the key in the config_sv but still says i don't have the correct permissions, any way you can walk through the rest of the steps?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Brinnrhirt

Reaction score
Credits
Has discord webhook for logs to see what ped donators become (works good for telling if a donor uses a restricted ped)

I just turned it from esx > FUNCTIONAL qbcore (it still has some esx code in it, but I got it working with qbcore without any errors in console and it works flawlessly with most recent qbcore version)

You create a bot and give the script the bot key so it can check for players in your discord to see who has the role you made and give them access to the command ingame (takes like 1 minute) then people can use peds you added to the list

-=Stripped Content=-
preview?

murk2x

Reaction score
Credits
Has discord webhook for logs to see what ped donators become (works good for telling if a donor uses a restricted ped)

I just turned it from esx > FUNCTIONAL qbcore (it still has some esx code in it, but I got it working with qbcore without any errors in console and it works flawlessly with most recent qbcore version)

You create a bot and give the script the bot key so it can check for players in your discord to see who has the role you made and give them access to the command ingame (takes like 1 minute) then people can use peds you added to the list

-=Stripped Content=-
nice hope this works

Users who are viewing this thread